The Wild & Wooly Event of Rodeo!
ATTENTION ALL MUTTON BUSTER PARENTS:
• Kids must be under 60 lbs dressed.
• Ages 4-7
• Entry fee is $10 per contestant (to help purchase more safety equipment for the children)
• Child gets in to the rodeo for free.
• We will need one parent/guardian per contestant only to accompany the child into the arena for the bustin’.
• Parents will need to sign a release form for each contestant.
• Protection equipment will be provided for each child but will need to share as we do not have enough for everyone to wear at the same time. The equipment includes a bull riding style protective vest and helmet.
• If you wish for them to wear more protective gear that is up to you.
• Please have your child at least wear long pants and a t-shirt.
• All contestants and guardians need to meet on the north end of the rodeo bucking chutes at or before 6:30pm on the night they are riding. There will be a pre-show meeting with further instructions.
• Each competitor will receive a reward for their efforts. Each competitor can only ride one night for the week of the rodeo. Sign up at the rodeo office (green gate) starting July 25th, with call backs on Monday August 15th. No pre-entries!
For additional information, please call (509) 398-2801