The Wild & Wooly Event of Rodeo!
ATTENTION ALL MUTTON BUSTER PARENTS:
• Kids must be under 60 lbs dressed.
• Ages 4-7
• Entry fee is $15 per contestant (to help purchase more safety equipment for the children)
• Child gets in to the rodeo for free.
• We will need one parent/guardian per contestant only to accompany the child into the arena for the bustin’.
• Parents will need to sign a release form for each contestant.
• Protection equipment will be provided for each child but will need to share as we do not have enough for everyone to wear at the same time. The equipment includes a bull riding style protective vest and helmet.
• If you wish for them to wear more protective gear that is up to you.
• Please have your child at least wear long pants and a t-shirt.
• All contestants and guardians need to meet on the north end of the rodeo bucking chutes at or before 6:30 pm on the night they are riding. There will be a pre-show meeting with further instructions.
• Each competitor will receive a reward for their efforts. Each competitor can only ride one night for the week of the rodeo.
**Sign up at the rodeo office (green gate) starting July 24th. A MLRU representative will contact parents on August 13th to confirm the child’s riding night. No pre-entries!
For additional information, please call (509) 765-6393